3 years ago - Boots - Toronto - 594 views
FULL-GRAIN LEATHER UPPER
- To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- A naturally treated leather providing a slightly unique aesthetic for each hide, which may result in some variation amongst pairs of boots. On any boot that uses Horween Chromexcel leathers, you may see a slight amount of blooming, which is a natural characteristic of that type of leather.
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Provides extra padding at the ankle for an easier break-in period.
REMOVABLE ORTHOLITE FOOTBED
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
BI FIT BOARD
- By combining the shank, lasting board, and midsole into a single unified piece that is molded to match the shape and contours of our boots, we were able to reduce a significant amount of weight from the boot without sacrificing support.
VIBRAM® KLETTERLIFT THIN OUTSOLE
- Specifically designed for comfort and durability for everyday use, while reducing height and weight from the traditional Kletterlift outsole.
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.